October 8, 2011

Introduction

Welcome to 2D Character Design!

The purpose of this blog is to create a virtual space for you guys to share your work and resources. I want to highly encourage everyone to upload their work here so that we all can participle in giving feedback and suggestions prior to in-class critiques.

*Note* For easy navigation as the blog grows, please remember to tag your post corresponding to one of the categories below:

projects (assignments, personal project, basically your artwork)
resources (references, links, photos, etc)
bulletin (class announcements, schedules, contacts, lecture notes)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's work soon!

-Khang

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khang!

    I m new to this great blog.Assignments are very helpful.But the blog seems to be inactive.
    I am looking forward to send my drawings for feedback.
    Could you please tell me if its active or their is another blog where I could post my work.

    ReplyDelete